- Applications for submissions are open from the 3rd April until the 1st June 2023
- A longlist will be selected by 1st September 2023
- A shortlist will be selected by the 1st October 2023
- Winners will be announced at the CAP Awards Event scheduled for early November 2023
How to Enter
- Please read the Terms and Conditions to ensure your book meets our eligibility criteria
- Fill out and submit the application form on this site
- When you receive your order confirmation email, print it off and post your book to the address included in this email
- For ebooks, email a link of your ebook to the email included in your confirmation email and reference your order number
Once the application deadline is reached, an initial screening of books will determine if applications meet the eligibiity criteria and our comittee will select a longlist selected for each category.
Books will then be assessed under our assessment criteria by a panel of independent readers and a shortlist will be selected for each category.
The Judges will then be responsible for selecting a winner for each category from the shortlist and the winner will be notified at the CAP Awards Event.
Terms & Conditions
Please read our terms and conditions here.
If you have any questions on the selection process please email firstname.lastname@example.org